Online/Phone Sales & Equipment Supply
ductless.ca Inc. is pleased to supply HVAC equipment to home owners, businesses and industry professionals throughout Canada and the United States. Whether you're the do-it-yourselfer (DIY) or a general contractor, we have the equipment you need, at a competitive price with quick delivery.
Please contact us via phone or email to place an order and one of our staff will handle your requirements.
WHY BUY FROM US VS. AMERICAN WEBSITES
Just like countless other Canadian's you've scoured the internet to find the best price and eventually settled on an American online store that offers shipping to Canada. The price you see will not be the price you pay!
Here are some reasons why you shouldn't buy from the United States;
- Canadian vs. American dollar exchange rates,
- Currency conversion fees on your credit card (usually 2.5%),
- Higher shipping costs,
- Brokerage fees (usually $150+),
- Delays during customs clearance into Canada,
- Returns are costly and almost impossible, and
- Absolutely no warranty as the units will carry an American serial number.
Here are some reasons why you should buy from us;
- All of our prices are in Canadian dollars, no surprises,
- Shipping costs are usually lower or free,
- No hidden fees,
- No brokerage charges,
- No customs delays,
- Many units are instock,
- Shipping transit times are usually 3 business days across Canada, and
- Our units carry Canadian serial numbers for warranties.
All of our units ship via Purolator. Smaller units and equipment under 150lbs ship via Purolator Express while the larger units ship via Purolator Freight. We ship across Canada. Orders within the Greater Toronto Area ship via a local courier.
- Pick-up at our Toronto warehouse: FREE
- Canada wide: FREE
Units purchased online through us carry an equivalent to the manufacturers standard warranty if installed in accordance to the installation manual, local building codes and a licenced professional. Units installed using a non-licenced techncian carry no warranties whatsoever.
If we perform the start-up and commissioning of your new Mitsubishi system, than the manufacturers EXTENDED WARRANTIES will be honoured. Click here to learn more about our commissioning services.
All equipment returns must be handled within 30 days from date of purchase. We will only process returns and refunds for unused items purchased through our websites. If we made an error in your order, we will send you the correct item at no additional cost and we will schedule and pay for return shipping of the original items. Please contact us if you've received an incorrect item or any other issues with your order.
To process a refund, please make sure of the following:
- All returned equipment must be in new condition and cannot have been installed,
- The equipment must be free from damages and scratches,
- You must have the original packaging for the equipment (including manuals, accessories),
- Equipment must be sent back by customer via a traceable shipper, such as Purolator, FedEx, or UPS,
- PLEASE NOTE: Items marked as clearance are not eligible for refunds/return, except for manufacture defects
The purchaser is responsible for the cost of the returned shipping and the original shipping charges are non-refundable and will be deducted from the refund price. We are not responsible for lost or damaged shipments.